In a pay-to-play game, social media advertising is a must for brands. Why is it so important? Paid social advertising helps your content get views without relying on organic platform algorithms and their ongoing changes.
Social is now all about how you target your audience, build customer journeys and get people to your site to make a purchase. Paid social media strategies help with exactly that.
Our Strategies for a Successful Facebook Ads Campaign
Every campaign needs the right element on point to make a strong impact. It is no different in the case for the ads campaigns for Facebook.
- Attractive to the eye: There are millions of new, exciting content that gets uploaded to Facebook every day, meaning you are up against thousands of those new ad content that are fighting for the attention of your target audiences. Successful ads need to be eye catchy to the viewers as any creative and appealing content catches the attention of potential customers much easier than boring any ad content.
- Pertinent to your target audiences: Your potential clients should look at your ads and should instantly connect with it. We not mislead target audiences by trying to sell irrelevant items then that could irritate them to the core.
- Engagement & Interactions: Ads that are successful gets organic likes and comments. And this data of your ads driving more organic interactions among users is transferring signals to Facebook’s algorithm. So now when you put dollars behind such ad that is already organically well engaging with the users, this means a lower-cost CPM’s and generates a potential snowball effect as these interactions and engagements are being highlighted on the news feeds of other users.
- Gripping Storytelling: Consumers of today’s generation are more smart and demanding than ever. So they don’t just want you to sell them a product with ads, they also cares to hear a story or two about it. So using the right images and words to tell a story about the products you are selling will not only help connect your customer better but also make them a part of it.
But the real challenge is understanding the specifics of social media advertising, how to get started, what to spend and how each network operates. That’s a lot even for experienced marketers to manage, and can be a hurdle for those just learning how to best use paid social media.
- We work with data-tracking tools to gain insights that pinpoint where each campaign went right (or wrong), ultimately improving your strategy.
- identify and assess your audience, determining how best to use Facebook’s powerful targeting capabilities.
- create and implement an effective Facebook marketing strategy catered specifically to your brand’s goals.
- monitor your Facebook Page and campaigns, recognizing any opportunities or issues that pop up and responding in turn.
- design and schedule regular updates and on-the-fly news items that will captivate your desired audience.