Best Cost Effective Malware Removal Solutions
The unthinkable has happened. Your web site has been hacked. What do you do? Where do you start? Do not worry. All’s not lost, and you will be able to bounce back. Every day, hundreds of sites face the same predicament, and many are able to get back to their original glory.
Signs your website may have been compromised:
- You are seeing strange files or folders within your account
- You received a malware alert from your Google Search Console (GSC)
- You see a warning on Google, like “This site may be hacked”
- You see pharmacy text or links in Google search
- Your account is sending junk email
- Your web host company has shut down your website due to malware
- Your website is not loading as expected
- Your website is apparently infected with malware
- Your website is blacklisted
- Your website is loading slowly or erratically
- Your website redirects to other websites
Research shows that professional computer hacking is on the rise, along with petty criminals and opportunists, who can ruin the good standing of a company or individual with little effort. An estimated forty-three million American websites were hacked last year, making KBI Marketing’s Hacked Website Repair service a must-have for any serious business with internet investment.
We clean malware and can secure any type of website
Looking for a WordPress Malware Removal Service? Website virus removal for Magento, Joomla or Drupal ?
Our 24×7 team can scan and clean any type of website. KBI Marketing’s malware removal service will repair your website and secure your site against further attack.